MY APPOLOGY–2010-06-11

Over the last several months, my primary research effort has been directed at producing strictly portable development  methods between C++ and C# .  This effort uses a system of Post Office communication files.  As this effort progressed,  I have encountered errors in the Post office system which I have repaired.

I completely forgot about the fact that there are applications that do not use a Post office.  When I started testing the *.html output file which does not use a Post office, I encountered an error that occurred because there was no post offices specified in the source definition sub-task files.

My apologies for this oversight.  There is only one of me in this effort and my priorities will on occasion allow an error to go undetected.  I am thankful that my error-detection methodology has been quite effective in this maintenance process.

If a user encounters an error involving the maildict source file in an application which does not involve a Post office, please insert a legitimate _POSTOFFICE instruction in the source definition sub-task file and it should go away.

The correction of this error is now my top priority.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.


%d bloggers like this: