UPGRADE–2010-06-11

Over the last several months, my primary research effort has been directed at producing strictly portable development methods between C++ and C# .  This effort uses a system of Post Office communication files.  As this effort progressed, I have encountered errors in the post office system which I have repaired.

I completely forgot about the fact that there are applications that do not use a post office.  When I started testing the *.html output file which does not use a Post office, I encountered an error that occurred because there was no post offices specified in the source definition sub-task files.

I have now upgraded the Programmable Software Development Enviroment to correct the reported problem.  I have successfully used the tool on the both the *.html and portability development efforts.  The new version can be downloaded.  Please note that there have been revisions in the syntax of the source development sub-task file.

Please be advised that this software development tool is still a beta version.  It is still a work in progress that is being driven by my personal research and development efforts.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.


%d bloggers like this: